Wouldn't it be easier to just accept the fact that there are people out there who are better looking, smarter, wealthier and happier than you?With that in mind, a heartfelt THANK YOU goes out to Rhapsodyinbook's Weblog for sending us this Butterfly Award. Pretty, isn't it?
I'm passing it on, so here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.
Who gets this one?
- Giving Reading a Chance. Because Veens reads anything and everything and I love that!
- Books 'N Border Collies. Because Lezlie tackled Faulkner and won.
- The Literate Housewife Review. What can I say? I love the reviews!
- My Friend Amy. Because of Amy's dedication to helping the publishing world.
- Peeking Between the Pages. Because Dar is still the best Secret Santa. Ever.
Another huge THANK YOU goes out to Veens from Giving Reading a Chance (and who is currently off doing things much, much more important than blogging!) for bestowing upon us the Great Buddy Award. Blogging friends are awesome, aren't they?
Who gets tagged for this one?
- Amy at Passages to the Past, of course. If you ask her nicely, she'll be your buddy (but not BFF, because as already mentioned, that position is taken by ME).
- Carey at The Tome Traveller's Weblog because she is my partner in crime at 35,000 feet. Yes, I know, the oxygen deprivation explains a lot in my case. Carey, however, is still relatively sane.