This-n-That

Hopping on the Bandwagon

So I'm loving the idea of "Teaser Tuesdays," an idea inspired over at Should Be Reading. The idea is that you open your current book to a random page and choose two sentences (no spoilers!) between lines 7 - 12. Post those two sentences - and be sure to name the book, of course - for everyone to read. I've found quite a few good books this way. Teasers are a great way to see if you like an author's writing style. So look for mine next Tuesday morning.

Fun Website

Untitled books, a cool U.K. online bookstore, has a great little section called Literary Seen which features photos of random people around town reading their books. In addition to their photos, the readers give a short comment about what they're reading. Cute and sometimes very funny!

Reading Update

I finally finished Sharon Kay Penman's Time and Chance last night around midnight. Because I read both When Christ and His Saints Slept and Time and Chance in preparation for the release (October 7, 2008) of her new novel, The Devil's Brood, I won't post my written reviews until the release date gets a bit closer, just to keep it all relevant.

1 comment:

Fire away!