EDIT TO UPDATE: The author in question has chosen to remove his post in this matter.
I'm thinking of renaming this blog As the Page Turns. I could post anonymous comments on various blogs and stir up all sorts of trouble and then give great coverage here. Maybe Technorati would then feel my blog was actually worth more than $0.00. I'll think on it. In the meantime.....
My questions for all of you:
- Do you write reviews of books you've won in giveaways?
- Do you have a contract with publishers/authors in order to retain the right to give a negative review if you feel it's warranted?
- Do you shy away from self-published books? If so, why?
- Should reviewers be taking legal precautions to protect themselves?
- Have you ever had a stalker? (Random non-related question just for the heck of it. I'm thinking of becoming the.effing.librarian's internet stalker since I don't qualify for his job opening posted here.)