- A Bookworm's World is giving away five copies of Lost and Found, by Carolyn Parkhurst.
- At Home with Books is giving away a copy of Life After Genius, by M. Ann Jacoby.
- Booklorn will be giving away Where am I Wearing, by Kelsey Timmerman; Capitol Reflections, by Jonathan Javitt; Gods Behaving Badly, by Marie Phillips; and Lost and Found, by Carolyn Parkhurst.
- Diary of an Eccentric is giving away Jesus Takes the Wheel, by Stuart Migdon; The Islands of Divine Music, by John Addiego; and Life After Genius, by M. Ann Jacoby.
- If you don't follow her blog already, head over to author Kathy-Diane Leveille's blog and subscribe, then enter for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift certificate.
On another note, I've foolishly decided to participate in the November edition of National Blog Posting Month. What does that mean to you? Not much, other than you'll be subjected to a post from me every single day of November. Notice I didn't say "meaningful post." I just said "post," so don't be expecting something profound every day around here. Not to say that there won't be the occasional brilliant remark or observation. I'm just saying.