A Library Girl Reads has tagged A Reader's Respite for the Six Things That Make Me Happy meme.
It bears mentioning that the things that make us happy are a big unconventional.
Don't say you weren't warned.
1. Silence. There's nothing like a good dose of Shut-the-Hell-Up around this house to make A Reader's Respite sigh with delight.
2. Anytime someone messes with Ann Coulter. That woman is a nutjob.
3. Clear skies and calm wind. It makes work ever-so-much easier when we're not #94 in line for takeoff out of Newark.
4. Normal passengers. It makes us most happy when peeps aren't trying to pass off their 3-month old Chihuahua as a seeing eye dog. Or trying to bring a monkey aboard as a "food taster." Really.
5. Mystery Science Theater 3000. I love that show.
6. Mayonaisse. It's our favorite condiment.