- I don't have a library card. I can't do it. Nothing against the library, which was my best childhood friend, but now that I am an income-producing adult, I simply MUST own the books. They must reside on my shelves. I love them. They're mine.
- I am a 37 year old adult and I read every one of the Twilight series. 'Nuff said about that.
- I hate Nicolas Sparks' novels. Too sappy even for me.
- I just mentioned this on Book Blogs, but it bears repeating: the only novel that has ever made me cry is Larry McMurtry's Lonesome Dove.
- I actually read a ton of non-fiction that I don't review on this blog. All of it history.
- I read two bedtime stories to my toddler every single night that I'm at home. On the nights I'm not at home, I am required to recite I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly by memory over the telephone.
- I cannot go into a book store without buying at least one book, even if I never get around to reading it.
- Amy at Passages to the Past (because I know she has soooo little to do these days, ha ha).
- Amanda at The Luscious Literary Muse.
- Melanie at The Indextrious Reader (I just love reading her blog name).
- Carey at The Tome Traveller's Weblog.
- Petunia at Educating Petunia.
- Leah at The Octogon.
- Heather at The Reader's Word.
If you're brave enough, here are your instructions:
1. Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!