...and In With the New

...and In With the New is a look at what's coming in the week ahead. Do I detect shivers of excitement rippling through the book world? (Didn't think so, but I try.) Okay, here we go:




Look for a review of Requiem for the Author of Frankenstein, by Molly Dwyer. I've fallen in love with this book (yes, I know a book in an inanimate object, does it matter?), the winner of the Next Generation Indie Book Award and I'm looking forward to introducing it to other readers. Additionally, author Molly Dwyer will be here for an interview and to tell us how this wonderful book came to be. Additionally, at the end of the week, I'll be giving away a copy of Requiem for the Author of Frankenstein, as well.




The Devil's Brood, the third and final installment of the Eleanor of Aquitaine series, will finally be released tomorrow (and all will go silent in book-blogger-land as we bury our noses in Penman's latest). Look for reviews of the first two books in the series, When Christ and His Saints Slept and Time and Chance if you'd like to catch up on the series.

Speaking of new releases, here's a few appearing this week:


buyafriendabook.com

Finally, this is Buy a Friend a Book Week! (So what did ya get me?) Don't worry, I didn't forget all of you -- I'll be posting a fun giveaway contest later this evening. I'm sure the suspense is just killing you.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm looking forward to reading your review of Requiem for the Author of Frankenstein! Sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're going to like this book, Avis....it's got a lot of "wow" factor going on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Fire away!